Workshop on Peer Review
Kerala Journal of Psychiatry recently adopted the peer-review system, and is developing a team of reviewers from the state. As a part of this, IPS Kerala is organizing a workshop on “An Introduction to Peer Review” on 1st March 2015, from 9.30 am to 4 pm, in Cochin. It will be led by Dr. Samir Kumar Praharaj, Associate Professor, KMC Manipal, and Dr. Shahul Ameen, Editor, KJP. Those interested in attending the workshop are requested to mail their current affiliation, contact information, list of publications, and other relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February 2015. The applicants should be:
- Members of IPS Kerala.
- Ready to join KJP’s peer review team and review 1-2 articles a year. (Reviews will be assigned only after sending the potential reviewer an abstract of the submission, and getting his/her consent of readiness to return the review in 1-2 weeks. All reviewers will be incorporated in KJP’s Editorial Board.)
Up to 25 participants will be selected, and they will be intimated by 15th February.
Thanking you in advance,
- Dr CJ John, President, IPS Kerala; Organizing Chairman, Peer review workshop.
- Dr. Jayaprakashan KP, Secretary, IPS Kerala.
- Dr Shahul Ameen, Editor, KJP.
- Dr Vivek Ullattil, Assistant Editor, KJP; Organizing Secretary, Peer review workshop.